Press Play 21+
Enjoy our brand new exhibition Toytopia while games take over the entire museum! Live out your dreams as Tom Hanks in the movie BIG by asking Zoltar your fortune and playing Chopsticks on a giant floor piano, not to mention board and video games galore! Think you can make it all the way to Oregon without dying of dysentery? Try your skills on the original Oregon Trail video game on one of our giant theater screens!
Grab a pint or two from Three Magnets Brewing Co. with your ticket. It's the perfect 21+ game night!
Cost: $20 Pre-registration; $25 at the door
Phone: (253) 272-3500
Event url: www.washingtonhistory.org
1911 Pacific Ave.
Tacoma, WA 98402
More Event Ideas
- More Fairs and Festivals Events
- Saturday, Oct 20, 10:00 AM
- Sunday, Dec 2, 2:30 PM
- Friday, Oct 12, 5:30 PM
- More Events at Washington State History Museum
- An Evening Of Pure Imagination: A Celebration of Willy Wonka w/ Mike Teevee at Washington State History MuseumFriday, Sep 28, 7:30 PM
- Retro 80s Weekend: A Celebration of The Neverending Story w/ Noah Hathaway at Washington State History MuseumFriday, Nov 16, 7:30 PM
- An Evening Across The 8th Dimension: A Celebration of Buckaroo Banzai at Washington State History MuseumFriday, Oct 19, 7:30 PM