Press Play 21+
Enjoy our brand new exhibition Toytopia while games take over the entire museum! Live out your dreams as Tom Hanks in the movie BIG by asking Zoltar your fortune and playing Chopsticks on a giant floor piano, not to mention board and video games galore! Think you can make it all the way to Oregon without dying of dysentery? Try your skills on the original Oregon Trail video game on one of our giant theater screens!
Grab a pint or two from Three Magnets Brewing Co. with your ticket. It's the perfect 21+ game night!
Cost: $20 Pre-registration; $25 at the door
Phone: (253) 272-3500
Event url: www.washingtonhistory.org
1911 Pacific Ave.
Tacoma, WA 98402
More Event Ideas
- More Fairs and Festivals Events
- Saturday, Aug 11, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Jul 28, 4:00 PM
- Saturday, Apr 14, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Washington State History Museum
- Friday, May 25, 7:30 PM
- Thursday, Mar 15, 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, Jan 30, 10:00 AM