CB Bain | The Art of Open Houses (3 CE-WA) | Yarrow Bay | Sept 26th 2019
Presentation is Everything... The Art of Open Houses *This registration page is to attend In-Person. If you want to attend the stream, be sure to register using the In-Branch Stream registration page. (3 Free Clock Hours in WA) Instructor: Michael Ackerman Learn all about how to host an Open House and have the best results possible. What you will learn: Why hold Open Houses Open House Choices & Selection Marketing the Open House Preparing for the Open House Presenting at the Open House Lead Generation Please Note: This is an exclusive event for CB Bain, brokers, staff, and guests by special invitation. If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions. Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification. We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick. In case of an emergency or unforeseen cancellation of an event, the registered attendees will be notified by email. Thank you!
10604 Northeast 38th Place
Kirkland, WA 98033
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- CB Bain | Transaction Management (3 CE-WA) | Yarrow Bay | Nov 14th 2019 at Yarrow Bay Training CenterThursday, Nov 14, 1:00 PM
- CB Bain | Understanding Buyer & Seller Agency (3 CE-WA) | Yarrow Bay | Oct 31st 2019 at Yarrow Bay Training CenterThursday, Oct 31, 9:00 AM
- CB Bain | Art of the Listing Presentation (3 CE-WA) | Yarrow Bay | Sept 26th 2019 at Yarrow Bay Training CenterThursday, Sep 26, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Yarrow Bay Training Center
- CB Bain | Best Practices: Multiple Offers (3 CE-WA) | Yarrow Bay | Sept 13th 2019 at Yarrow Bay Training CenterFriday, Sep 13, 9:00 AM
- CB Bain | Transaction Management (3 CE-WA) | Yarrow Bay | Sept 19th 2019 at Yarrow Bay Training CenterThursday, Sep 19, 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, Dec 4, 9:00 AM
- More Events on September 26, 2019
- Thursday, Sep 26, 11:00 AM
- Thursday, Sep 26, 7:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.