Fanning the Flames Workshop for Women
Fanning the Flames workshop is focused on guiding women to harness their power, amplify their voice, and bring meaningful growth to their world through advocacy in their community.
Are you a woman who is craving AWESOME community connection?
Are you a woman who desires to make lasting change in your life and your community?
Are you a woman who knows deep with in the core of your soul that NOW is your time to take action?
Fanning the Flames is part discourse, part creation where we fuel the fire within us to cultivate wild, delicious change in our lives and our communities.
This workshop has taken place all over the country! We are bringing it to Bellingham because we know that your community is ripe for delicious social change!
Tap into fierce, untamed, unapologetic dreams for the future
Develop knowledge of the power structure to engage in empowered leadership
Embrace your inherently rebellious nature to impact YOUR community
237 West Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Wednesday, Jun 26, 12:00 PM
- Saturday, Jul 20, 10:00 AM
- Monday, Jun 24, 5:00 PM
- More Events at Whatcom Community College
- Saturday, Jul 13, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Jul 13, 4:00 PM
- More Events on August 3, 2019
- Saturday, Aug 3, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Aug 3, 6:45 PM
- The 29th Annual Meeting of International Conference on the Pacifc Rim at Western Washington UniversitySaturday, Aug 3, 8:00 AM