Kingston Cove Christmas 4th Annual Holiday Gift Fair
Everyone is invited to attend the Kingston Cove 4th Annual Holiday Gift Fair, featuring food, giftables and entertainment for the entire family. Vendors will be selling their own hand-crafted products and there will be music to set the holiday mood. This fair is timed to coincide with Kingston Cove Christmas events that will be happening all over town. After the gift fair, be sure to head to the Port of Kingston before 5 PM, when Santa will arrive in his red fire truck, to lead everyone in the countdown to the lighting of the Christmas tree, and the Port of Kingston holiday lights display.
Cost: Free to attend.
26159 Dulay Rd NE
Kingston, WA 98346
More Event Ideas
- More Events at Village Green Community - Windermere & Blue Heron Room
- Discover Kingston - A Neighborhood Open House at Village Green Community - Windermere & Blue Heron RoomThursday, Sep 19, 4:00 PM
- Windows of the World Film and Presentation: We the Voyager, Part II at Village Green Community - Windermere & Blue Heron RoomSaturday, Sep 21, 2:00 PM
- North Kitsap Boys & Girls Club Annual Mystery Dinner at Village Green Community - Windermere & Blue Heron RoomSaturday, Oct 19, 5:30 PM
- More Events on December 7, 2019
- Saturday, Dec 7, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Dec 7, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Dec 7, 9:30 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.