NAIOMT C-301 Principle of Upper Quadrant Manual Therapy:PTA [Seattle/Auburn]2019
C-301 Principles of Upper Quadrant Manual Therapy: PTA This workshop will specifically target the upper extremity, and in particular, the role of the Physical Therapist Assistant in providing interventions to the upper extremity joints. Participants will learn basic manual interventions to the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand, as well as apply evidence based therapeutic exercise techniques. Additional instruction in upper quadrant palpation, biomechanics and discussions of the recent research regarding upper quadrant interventions will combine to develop your treatment skills and enhance your professional development. Access Course Syllabus Here Course Details This course is 1 day on-site and 2 hours online. Participants will receive an e-link to online coursework 2 weeks prior to the course and to the onsite course materials 1 week prior to the course. Please watch for these links in your email inbox. Instructor: Pam Kikillus, PT, DSc, OCS, COMT, FAAOMPT, CHT Read her bio here Registration: $349.00
12401 SE 320th St.
Auburn, WA 98092
More Event Ideas
- More Nature Events
- Saturday, Jul 20, 9:00 AM
- 10am Judging - 2019 N.P.C WA State Open: Bodybuilding, Figure, Fitness, Bikini, Physique, Classic Physique, Championship at Auburn Performing Arts CenterSaturday, Jul 20, 10:00 AM
- 5 pm Night Show - 2019 N.P.C WA State Open: Bodybuilding, Figure, Fitness, Bikini, Physique, Classic Physique, at Auburn Performing Arts CenterSaturday, Jul 20, 5:00 PM
- More Events at Green River College
- Saturday, Sep 28, 7:30 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.