Whatcom County Farm Tour
Eat, drink, tour, relax and taste your way through Northwest Washington’s beautiful farm land, with views of Mount Baker – your food + farm adventure awaits!
The 14th annual Whatcom Farm Tour highlights 10-12 diverse family-owned farms and provides enriching educational activities at each of the tour stops. One of the longest running farm tours west of the Cascades, it’s an event that draws many from around the region to delight in the magic of local food.
In addition to fun-filled farm stops, visitors can stop at featured farmers markets and eat & drink stops along the way, to add to the experience.
Bellingham, Washington, United States
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- Saturday, Aug 15, 10:00 AM
- Friday, Sep 11, 5:30 PM
- Sunday, Oct 11, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Various Whatcom County Locations
- Thursday, Aug 6, 12:00 PM
- Monday, Aug 10, 12:00 PM
- More Events on September 12, 2020
- Saturday, Sep 12, 12:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 12, 5:30 PM
- Saturday, Sep 12, 10:00 AM