World's Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Seattle - Register for FREE
Register now to attend the largest MBA Tour in Seattle on Wed., Sept. 11th and meet with several top business schools, all under one roof! Receive all the information you need to explore your MBA options; learn about local schools, explore MBA programs from schools around the US or even the possibility of studying abroad or online. Along with having all your admissions questions answered, you will also receive GMAT test-prep advice, a resume review, take a free headshot, and much more.
By attending you?ll also gain exclusive access to information about over $7M in scholarships, application fee waivers, and more discounts and offers from QS partners.
There are countless benefits to receiving an MBA. From moving up the career ladder to gaining the skills you need to start your own business, an MBA can open many new career doors for you. Don?t miss out on this exclusive opportunity, register now and bring a friend too.
What to expect on the day:
- Open fair with around 50 top schools from around the world
- The event is free-flowing and made for attendees to come and go when convenient
- Seminars and Information Sessions
- Networking with peer candidates, industry experts, as well as local alumni
- You?ll also receive a lanyard that will provide access to MBA scholarships worth $7 million!
Don?t wait, register now!
#topmba #mba #event #expo #education #networking #networkingevent #business #learning #careerdevelopment
1400 6th Ave.
Seattle, WA 98101
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Wednesday, Oct 2, 9:00 AM
- Financial Modelling In Excel 2 Days Training in Seattle, WA at Regus - Washington, Seattle - Smith TowerWednesday, Aug 28, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Aug 29, 12:00 PM
- More Events at Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- Friday, Dec 6, 7:00 AM
- Seattle Job Fair - September 17, 2019 Job Fairs & Hiring Events in Seattle WA at Sheraton Seattle HotelTuesday, Sep 17, 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, Mar 3, 9:00 AM
- More Events on September 11, 2019
- Wednesday, Sep 11, 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, Sep 11, 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, Sep 11, 8:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.